Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My two Beautiful girls

In their beautiful dresses for Pentecost


I just wanted to share you some of our latest pictures of our girls in their best clothes for church. These photo's were taken on June 16th (on a holyday) for us. I think they turned out great!
Yes, I'm showing my children off, I'm the mama and I think I deserved to some times. This is also for my family too. I love you mama, these are for you to enjoy!!



Miss Ashley princess (as she called herself that day)


They love smelling roses








Can you feel the love going on with the sisters......














Face to face with sister


My little Hannah is no longer a baby, four years old already

2 comments:

Jann said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!! You can (and should) brag to me any old time! Thanks ever so much for sharing this with me my sweet daughter. I love you too!!!

Rebeca said...

Great pictures Charisse! I love the dresses and the girls look so very sweet. We'll have to get together very soon. I don't know where the last few weeks have gone! Love, Rebeca