Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Living in disaster

Okay... Okay.... I'm living in disaster right now and have put all computer things in the back burner for awhile. I'm alive but just hanging in by a thin thread. I'm so exhausted and barely awake and just didn't take more time to up date you all. This story will take to much time if I put it in one blog so this will be a continuing story. I'll go to present to past.

Here is what our house looks like right at this moment...


Our east side of our house, first place where we started. That took all day Sunday and one hour on Monday.. We are doing the work ourselves with help with family and friends. We are using hardy board to reface our house.




During mid day yesterday... Look the disaster zone..



About finished by the end of the day yesterday...




What our back of the house looks like right now. We are replacing bottom of the boards all the way to the end of the house since there is dry rot from that white line and bellow. That's me working on closing the chicken coop up more with wire. As we have caught four baby opossums so far, as we drowned them. We are still needing to get the mommy who we hear some night's . We also have seen raccoons too. When we do catch the bigger ones, we still don't know what to do with them yet. One thing for sure, there're not getting released alive. As you can see in the picture we have a censer light that tells us if any predators come close. Our bedroom is that window right across from the coop, so we have our window open and can hear things well.
I'm living in a disaster zone every where outside and inside is all a mess. This is SOOO not me to have messes, but when you do remodeling yourself it takes longer and you have to live in messes. I guess I should be used to it right now, we've done many remodeling since we have moved in this house. I'm about tired out with this house projects.

Stay tune for our adventures leading up to this last weekend. I have plenty to share. "Life of trials.."

2 comments:

Beka said...

Dear Charisse,

Thank you so much for praying for us, and for supporting us through this time of uncertainty. Your encouraging and thoughtful words have blessed our hearts. Thank you.

May God bless you...
Beka

Rebeca said...

Wow Charisse,
It looks like you're getting a lot done... and it will be over someday! Hang in there friend! And I hope to see you soon!
Love,
Rebeca