Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Dance Outfit Pictures

I finally got my girls together in their dance outfits for pictures. We went to a Rose Garden here close by us, right by a bike path. We brought a change of clothes to change after pictures were taken. We then walked on the bike path and found a very peaceful spot in the shade, with a view of Willamette River and had a picnic together. After that we walked further on the bike path to a park and girls got to play for an hour before we headed back home. It was a MUCH needed outing with my girls. These are the days when I want to grab hold on too and share my favorite memories with them as they get older and need that remembrance what all great times mommy and daughters had together.

I LOVE YOU MY DEAR DAUGHTERS OF MINE, NEVER FORGET THAT!!!


















































1 comment:

Rebeca said...

Sweet! You are making very special memories with them!