Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pending Sale

Just updating you all here before I'm not able too.

Our house is finally pending and we are to be closing on it July 21st. So my life consists of packing whole eight years worth. WOW! You don't realize how much you have accumulated on stuff those years. We are in process to find another house up Northern Oregon. So, right now we are in the waiting process to hear back from our offer on another house.

Other News...

I found out I am pregnant 1 months ago. What a true blessing that is, for we have been trying and not happening for two years. I finally started to get rid of my things just to move on and heal and look what happen then. So, I have been very sick with nausea since I was four wks along. My girls are so excited and say that this CHILD has to be a boy, they want a brother and they are very strong on it too. Well, I would love a son too, but that is up to God what he chose for me. Boy or Girl, this child is truly a blessing from God and I LOVE IT DEEPLY. Grow my child, for I am right here, feeding you healthy foods and giving you strength to grow perfectly.

No comments: