Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Music Duet


Mr. George King my music teacher(my second father)





We finally have come to the day when I will be performing my first duet this Saturday. This piece will be performed with Elizabeth Garland. The title of the song is "My Soul Doth Magnify The Lord". It will be performed in unison and I'm very excited but also nervous. This song was written especially for Elizabeth G. and me from our dear friend and second father(to me)Mr. George King. I will let you know how it all went and if I passed out during the performance(haha):). These are some pictures of me in our feast ensemble at Townsend, Tennessee taken last fall. I performed eight pieces.





These are our Townsend, Tennessee Ensemble group, not our Eugene ensemble group. Mr.King was our director.

1 comment:

Rebeca said...

I hope it goes well! Looks like your anniversary getaway was great. It's so nice to get to do that once in a while. Hope to see you tomorrow! Rebeca