Monday, March 2, 2009

Live Butterfly Kit








I just today ordered 5 live caterpillars and sent in a card to receive 3-5 more caterpillars. I already have a butterfly tent for them so all I needed was live caterpillars. I'm very excited about this and it will be a great spring science project for my girls. Next fall I will order live tad pole and watch how they grow into frogs and learn all about what kind of habitat they live in. Here's the website I ordered from. I'll take picture of our caterpillar learning once we get them.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I totally want to do this! What a fun project for little girls.

Valerie said...

Hi Charisse! I love reading about what you're doing with your girls! I can't wait until I can homeschool Charlie!

My cell number is 729-9057. I meant to give it you earlier, but I'm so forgetful lately...